Titanium Coated Topstitch Needles
Original Price (each):
Your Price: $5.99
Your Price: $5.99
Titanium Coated Topstitch NeedlesThe Topstitch needle style is a go-to needle for quilting, sewing, and embroidery. For use on all domestic machines. These needles have an ultra thin coat of titanium nitride so they will stay sharper longer and outlast any current Topstitch needle on the market.Sold by the card. One five pack of needles. Choose the size needle you need from four different sizes. Superior Threads
Why we like topstitch needles:
- The eye on a topstitch needle is twice as big as the eye on most other needles. This allows the thread to pass easily through the eye, preventing fraying. It also makes the needle REALLY easy to thread, especially for someone with "mature" eyes!
- There is a groove down the shank of the needle which allows the thread to rest in the groove when it goes in and out of the fabric. This also helps prevent shredding and fraying of thread.
- The shank of the needle is strong and sturdy assuring that the
needles go through lots of layers with ease!
Why we like titanium-coated needles:
- Titanium-coated needles have been available for longarm and industrial machines for many years, but these are the first titanium-coated topstitch style needles made for home machines.
- Superior Threads (USA) and Organ Needle Company (Japan) have applied the latest technology of titanium-coated needles to the topstitch style for home machines. These new titanium-coated needles have an ultra thin coat of titanium nitride layered on the surface to extend their productive life by five to eight times that of conventional needles.
- Most professionals recommend changing the needle every project or, if you keep track of time, every 8 hours. Imagine having a needle that will last 40 to 60 hours. This is equivalent to saving 80% on the cost of needles.