PenBlade Knife - 3 Pack CS
Your Price: $9.99
PenBlade has won 2 Craft and Hobby Association Hot Product Awards. With its intuitive modern design, PenBlade Crafty & Hobby Knife is a durable and ergonomic tool that combines versatility with safety. Slide the blade out with your thumb and retract with the push of a button. Then without exposing the blade use the patented trimming groove to trim thread yarn jute leather cord fishing line, and much more. PenBlade's 3 diverse blade styles include #10 (Blue) designed for all general purposes. #11 (Yellow) the versatile straight edge blade. And #15 (Green) the intricate detailed blade. This unique multi-tool has countless uses and is ideal for light to heavy applications. PenBlade boasts surgical grade stainless steel for an accurate detailed reliable performance with every cut. 1 blade of each size
With its intuitive modern design, PenBlade Craft & Hobby Knife is a durable and ergonomic tool that combines versatility with safety. Slide the blade out with your thumb and easily retract with the push of a button, like a click pen. Use the patented trimming groove without exposing the blade to trim thread, yarn, jute, leather cord, fishing line, and much more. PenBlades three diverse blade styles include: #10 Blade (blue): curved cutting edge for great control, a perfect general purpose knife #11 Blade (yellow): versatile straight edge blade for fine and detailed cuts #15 Blade (green): small and precise curved blade for intricate details This unique multi-tool is ideal for a variety of materials anything from paper to fabric to balsa wood. PenBlade boasts surgical grade stainless steel for an accurate, detailed and reliable performance with every cut.
PenBlade - Top Quality Stainless Steel Craft Knives - 3 Pack - Premium Crafts, Hobby, and Utility Knife with Retractable Blade for Safety - Includes Three Blade Sizes #10, #11, and #15
- Surgical grade stainless steel blades for long lasting sharpness & durability. Not carbon steel that dulls and breaks easily. Per manufacturer = Does not have replacement blades for safety reasons.
- Push button blade retraction for instant safety and storage. No caps necessary.
- Handy ruler in inches and millimeters on the end of handle for quick and easy measuring.
- Trimming groove to trim twine, thread, thin ribbon, yarn, jute, etc., without exposing the blade.
- Ambidextrous use designed to give left and right handed users the same experience.