Pellon Fusible Interfacing 15" x 3yds, White
Pellon PLF36 Fusible Interfacing is an ultra lightweight interfacing for light to medium-weight fabrics. Adds a nice stability to cotton mask making fabrics. It is great for wovens, knits, blouses, and sheer garments. It is excellent for use with crepe de chine, voile, and handkerchief linen fabrics. It can also be used for stabilization of of quilting projects. Sewing machine safe. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or dry clean. Color: White. Content: 100% Polyester. Size: 15" x 3yds.
- High-quality Polyester Material - The Pellon PLF36 Fusible Interfacing is made from high-quality 100% Polyester that works for any light and medium-weight fabrics. Its ideal for use in various types of light fabrics such as linen, broadcloth, chambray, challis, and jersey. It also works well for delicate fabrics.
- Size is perfect for medium to large projects - Every Pellon PLF36 Sew-In Interfacing package is 15 x 3 yards, making it perfect for medium to large projects. Its also convenient to use on several small-size garments by simply trimming the interfacing to any pattern based on your requirements.
- Thin and lightweight - The Pellon PLF36 Fusible Interfacing is lightweight and thin that you would barely notice its presence on the fabric. It sticks to the material through an adhesive that can be activated with pressure or a damp cloth.
- Strengthens fabric stitching - This product is also perfect for protecting and strengthening fabric stitching, as well as providing structure for collars and facings.
- Easy to clean - Its easy to clean and can either be machine washed or dry cleaned with your fabrics.
- Note, may or may not come in new updated packaging.